Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a successful and productive 2009, and I hope you have even bigger and better things planned for 2010!

2009 was an interesting one for me to say the least.  There were ups (5-year wedding anniversary, 30th birthday, and many accomplishments related to my training, nutrition, and education) and downs (Lauren's surgery, my hip surgery), but all-in-all I would call 2009 a success.  I learned a lot about myself and life (thanks in large part to the two aforementioned surgeries).  In fact, I would no longer consider those surgeries the "downs"...they both turned out very well and I think we are both better and stronger as a result.

I'm still working on my 2010 goals, but once they are finalized (or close enough), I'll start posting some of them.  I'd love to hear some of your goals.  Remember the acronym S.M.A.R.T:

Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Relevant
Time-Bound

Not SMART:  Get stronger.
SMART:  Add 25 lbs. to my Squat by March 31st.

Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment