Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RECOVERY - DAY 7

I know, I skipped a few days of the Recovery, but there wasn't really much to report.  I have been getting some training in, but you've pretty much seen it all if you looked at my last post.

Another "milestone" today, though (if you would call it a milestone).  I scheduled my first Physical Therapy session!!  Monday November 2nd at 2 pm.  I actually scheduled my first week of PT, but the first is the most important.  That same morning I go to see the doctor for my post-op appointment.  I'm pretty sure he'll just take the stitches out of my leg and ask me how I'm doing, but I gotta go anyway.

Today will technically be an "off-day" from any training, although I'm gonna try to work in some little stuff...flexibility work (upper-body only), grip work, Airdyne conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment