Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone has had a safe and happy holiday.  I sure have, and I've also been destroying some delicious (and of course nutritious) food.

I got a couple of sweet presents this year.  First, my sister-in-law and her husband gave me a t-shirt from Mental Floss:



I would definitely say something like that, so I think the shirt is awesome.  In fact, I am wearing it right now and while I was working out at the park earlier (more on that in my next post).

Secondly, my mother-in-law gave me a Flip HD video camera:



This thing is pretty incredible, and you can shoot up to 2 hours of HD quality video from this thing.  That means more SHOP videos for the blog!

Merry Christmas again and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment