Saturday, December 5, 2009

BEARD AND HAIR UPDATE

As much as it pains me to admit it, I failed the Rehab Beard!  I actually shaved it about 2 weeks ago.  I made it pretty far and it was starting to look extra shaggy, but it was bothering the crap out of me so I made the executive decision to get rid of it.

You'll all be happy to know that I have kept the hair!  I don't remember the last time I got a haircut, and my hair is probably twice as long as it ever has been before.  I'll update with a picture soon to show my mop.

Also, as punishment for shaving the beard, I have instituted a new rule for myself.  Whenever it is time to get a haircut, I can't just get a regular haircut.  I have to get a mullet and keep it for at least 24 hours which has to include one work day.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that!!! Surprised Lauren is down with a mullet, since it seems that that has always been a prime target of her mockery. Make sure to post pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete